HIRE A CARICATURIST FOR AN EVENT
TOP TEN REASONS TO BOOK EXAGGERATED ENTERTAINMENT...
- Hiring a caricaturist is a great ENTERTAINMENT choice for any event!
- Caricatures are FUN for all ages!
- The crowd will roar with LAUGHTER as features are humorously exaggerated onto paper!
- Your event will become the MEMORABLE event of the year!
- The caricatures will become unique SOUVENIRS your guests will get to take home!
- We are PROFESSIONAL caricaturists, well-trained in the art of caricature!
- We are EXPERIENCED, drawing thousands of caricatures at hundreds of events!
- We are TALENTED, capable of capturing comical likeness of each individual!
- We are FAST, able to draw each person within minutes!
- We are the BEST event caricaturists in the Midwest!
Certain times of the year are extremely busy, so the earlier you book a caricaturist for your event, the better! If you have decided that you are ready to move forward, you can contact us to book a caricaturist for your event. We can discuss the details of your event and send you a contract confirming all the necessary information such as dates, location and fees. Once you review, sign and return the contract, your event is officially booked! We will need to know the following information in order to book your event...
- What company, organization, school or person is sponsoring your event?
- What kind of event are you hosting?
- When is the date of your event?
- Where will your event be held at (please include street address, room, pavilion, etc.)?
- How many guests in attendance do you expect to have?
- How many caricaturists would you like to book?
- Which particular caricaturist(s) would you like to book (based on availability)?
- What time would you like us to draw from start to finish?
- Would you like Black & White or Color caricatures?
- Would you like the optional Picture Protectors and/or Customized Paper?
- What is your contact information, such as phone number and email address?
- Who and where should a contract be sent to?
We will plan on arriving early to your event, so we can meet with you, set up our drawing equipment and be ready to start on time. We bring our own drawing tables, paper and art supplies. All we ask of you is to provide some chairs or for us and the guests being drawn (one chair for the artist and two chairs for the guests is ideal). We also request a location having adequate lighting and proper shelter. We look forward to drawing caricatures at your event, making it a fun experience for all who attend.